Monday, December 29, 2008

Another blog, yes?

It occurred to me (when I told Des of the blog) that the my blog address is quite poyoh.
The equivalent of a Mat who would ram his bike before a "kona baring" (academic version, non?).

Considering the blogs I've had: "Scrambled ramblings" (the name
aptly describes the posts), "I shan't delete this blog" (but did) and "Mango-peelings", I will not even try to promise myself that I won't delete this one.

A few weeks/ months/ years down the line, I shall probably review this blog, snort at the sentimental and laugh at the emo/angsty posts, following which, I will -without a trace of remorse- incinerate (give me some artistic license, setting all your works on fire is way more dramatic then clicking the mouse a couple of times) all evidence of my scribblings... off the net you go! tralala
The flair for blog-naming is simply not mine. Just a phrase or random combination of words that "clonks me in the noggin". I thought mirages and the wacky things that whoosh through the cerebral cortex on a regular basis. Technicolor dreams, asking and answering the oddest "What if's_____ ?", inspiration found in the seemingly prosaic scenes on the stage of Life ...
Whoooooooooooh! Can whoops be spelt hahahaha? Hence the fata morgana
dans ma tĂȘte shall be inadequately but necessarily chronicled, words pushed out of a reluctant word-paste tube. Squish.
I shall love this blog for now and post when possible (:

P.S: It's not just blogs that I can't name... what do we call DanceProduction this year? What if I do really name my kids "Biscuit" and "Mitten"?

No comments:

Post a Comment