Friday, September 11, 2009

i scream, you scream, we all scream for...

ice-cream!
Since Pukka opened behind our hall, I've been eating ever so much frozen dairy. Pukka's ice-creams are freshly made and they've got quite a number of mix-ins. I laik!

The flavours aren't quite as interesting as the ones at Island Creamerie, but they can hold their own. My favourite is probably the Mint(ice-cream) with oreo (mix-in). Others have recommended Cheesecake (ice-cream) with strawberry pie filling (mix-in) and Ribena (ice-cream) with gummy bears (mix-in).
The waffle-bits mix-in is super cheating lah. It's basically broken cone bits. Donch think we didn't realize ah. I'm also very sad that they've stopped making Mango. It was heavenly. Not ice-y enough to be a sorbet but not too milky-rich as an ice-cream.

So many yummy flavours. I saw this picture and was reminded of my quest to find the most cui/CMI ice-cream flavour.These were some of the better (edible) glace flavours:
  1. Garlic
  2. Sardine
  3. Cucumber
  4. Marmite
  5. Bittergourd
  6. Miso
  7. Pecan-Mushroom
  8. Mushy Pea
  9. Mustard
  10. Liquorice
New discoveries:
Shanty felt like a cendol, so she had Gula Melaka ice-cream with atap chee mixed in.
My new favourite has to be Chocolate ice-cream with the Dark Cherry Pie filling mix-in. Very reminiacent of a BlackForest, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment