Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Actually,

this is not an emo blog. People have a tendency to blog in a particular mood, unless it is a subject specific blog.
Personal blogs tend to be utilized when the blogger is upset, pissed off or fired up by something.
I am people. I blog when bored. A lot of posts appear on the emo-angsty or the random-whacky range, but really, I'm just bored. How can anyone who wears rainbow coloured toe-socks with their cherry red Doc Martens be emo?!
It's a fair outlet when there are particular emotions that I'm not dealing with properly, but overall, I am good, veh good, and so I shall blog along those "yay!" sentiments too, as adequately, hopefully.
omgbbqttylbbfn, this is not going to turn into yet another emo blog on the web! cannotwillnot.
Much as I'm a conformist, I don't really like being people all the time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment