Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1 pm, May 29th

Come already!
Exam results. I want to know you. Not because I want to want to, but because I need to, because it will continue driving me insane until I see it.
You know, good grades don't guarantee anything. My prof was telling me of an engineering Phd student who sells insurance now. Then there's the perennial Bush example. Gawd, am I already making excuses? I'd almost rather sell insurance than be Bu... Nah. Well, I dowan to come across as... but there are worse things? Please? Yes?
Aiyo. Will this be my worst sem due to dealing with the black dogs, mine ( the mini pinscher puppy version) and his (the full grown mastiff beast)?
Would it be a good sem since those dratted hounds sent me up the work trail, in denial?
My frontal lobe is spazzing. Patience, it is less than 37 hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment