Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Singapore-Penang, the condensed week.

Nyeh! Ages since that sodden number.
And after:
Shifted from the mucho mucho lupped but overtly heated D3 room to my boxed up C3 corner.
Caught Star Trek (which ended up waaaaaaaay more decent than expected, perhaps it helps that i'm not a Klingon-sputtering, Spock-worshipping, Trekky).

live long and prosper y'all

Drank ourselves silly on boys birthday but had loads of strange fun, on hindsight only haha.
Got me forehead scraped.
Flew home.
Got a fringe to hide scrape which displeased me mam. Rawrs! I now look 12 according to my 18 year old sister (who looks 10 hoho).
Scrape recovered. Curses at fringe.
Prepping for Swami Nithyananda's visit. Typing oodles of forms and prepping spreadsheets.
Shall disappear for a week of meditation, vegetarian food and cool mountain air.

No comments:

Post a Comment