Wednesday, April 08, 2009

workworkworkworkworkwork

And now, I am rotting at the central forum. Graaaaaaaawr! Can't find my organizer, so for now, I will blog my schedule before I lose the various scraps of paper with my appointments and deadlines.


Thursday (09/4):

1) Interview patient for ACL project.
2) Compile and edit Philo blog posts.

Saturday (11/4 ):

1) Complete report for ACL project.
2) Concentration, bone tissue integration.
3) Submit material for pamphlet.

Monday (13/4):

1)HR presentation (9 a.m.).
2) Submit Philo paper (10 a.m.).
3) Meet David and work on poster for ME project (12 p.m.).

Wednesday (15/4):

1) CS1101C Final Programming Lab.
2) BN3401 Term assessment.
3) Salvation Army tutoring
4) Meet Wayne and complete the powerpoint presentation.
5) Edit and settle the compiled report for ACL project.

Thursday (16/4):

1) Print and bind report.
2) Meet Prof regarding ME project.

Friday (17/4):

1) Assesment 3 for ACL project

Saturday (18/4):

1) Practice presentation for ACL project.

Tuesday (21/4):

1) Symposium for ME module, present project, poster and pamphlets.

Thursday (23/4): FINAL EXAM for HR2002.

Saturday (25/4): FINAL EXAM for CS1101C.

OMG! Might not have sufficient time to study for my Final papers that are in April.
Toot! Must work at the rate of completing all these things by deadline + 1 CS tutorial a day + I HR reading, if I want to complete stuff...is that even possible?!
I'll think about the May Final papers after the 25th...

No comments:

Post a Comment