Thursday, April 09, 2009

Which D3 Hot Babe are you most like?

yay! I'm a pretty rare breed :))) allow me to bask in my special and different from most people status (though "special" isn't always good, so maybe i shouldn't start gloating yet hehehe)
*crosses fingers* don't let anyone be me, don'tlet anyone beme, don'tletanyonebeme.
It is such a funny quiz lah. Love it! It was uber fun guessing whose response was what.
Btw, my brute became Jon Suen's brute's pupil. I didn't know records were kept and was in a self-lacerating mood, so i named her Stewpitt... shucks, now its stuck for good, unless I'm willing to start afresh and forfeit the 5 fights that Stewpitt won.
For more brute action, visit: http://jonsuen.mybrute.com


Rawr! I should be doing my work, not blogging/ brute-ing. Interview didn't happen today. Eli wasn't feeling well enough to do it. Poor dear, hope he gets better soon. Miss him a fair bit.


Put in a good couple of hours worth at the biz-library with my gorgeous-golden-neighbour, Miss JW. We then headed to Sheares and had cheese omelettes, porridge and yummy golden pancakes (with honey & chocolate... mmmmm) while watching American Idol.
The visually impared contestant was eliminated. He was not bad, but not as power as the rest. I remembered wondering if his condition would give him much of an edge at the prelim rounds. Guess not... America is fair/ meritocratic?
Was feeling pawsome, so I generously offered to pack for my floor and block mates and came back with cheezy fries, sambal fried rice, nuggets, chicken naan with cheese sauce, CCT (that's what they call the cold chrysanthemum tea lol) and whipped cream laden, chocolate sauce drowned Milo...the most decadent drink imaginable. I swear it tastes richer than the average milkshake. Maybe because the Milo is super tepu and they are uber generous with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

Lemme get back to my bone-tendon integration techniques. RAWRS!

No comments:

Post a Comment