Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SleepEatdon'tStudy

Been having lazy cat days. Have been sleeping and eating and sleeping and eating. Shucks, really should pull up my socks and start my revision proper. It's probably the effect of such a hectic sem. I now don't feel like doing anything and am actually more relaxed than stressed out (may not be saying this on the 3rd of May though haha).

Picked up my philo paper today. B+, not bad for a few hours work :))) though I won't lie that I pondered over my choice of topic for days and angsted around hall, -literally- climbed over railings and consumed enough chocolate to feed the fondue fountain at the Fullerton. It was tricky too, considering that Prof. H did write his own paper on Eternal Recurrence and my take on it was quite different. The risk was really because half my points were based on personal interpretations rather than established philosophy. The Nietzsche paper prima facie, ended up becoming an argument on how eternal recurrence rings true though it may not be true and was a very macrocosmic study of its theoretic application. blahblah i'm boring myself too haha

Miss the M.I.A guy, it has been over a month now. Heard from him recently though. T'was a real relief hearing him. The voice sounded rusty though, must be the effects of not talking for ages to anyone haha. But yeah, it was really Really REALLY good hearing him.
It really takes a lot to stay calm and collected, especially when others are on your case. It is not my place to explain these things. Privacy breaches really aren't my style. It also mildly bothers me that people assume I don't care. Argh!!! You don't have me opened to the right page, so don't make assumptions based on the blurps or the cover.
*channels some Lady Gaga* Can't read my, can't read my. No they can't read my poker face. P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face.
hahaha. Btw, she is Wicked! Loving her psycho-dress-sense and strange makeup (female Marilyn Manson anyone? Well, she still looks a fair bit better).














Oooooooh! I bought a pair of fireman red trousers. Cuckoo right?! Magpie tried to convince me to get the more sensible navy pair, but I really loved the crazy scarlet. Prolly going to burn holes in others pupils lol. It was probably a stress buy, but because it is SUPER comfortable, I am so wearing it. Anyways, my leaf green pants have been wrecked in the wash, so this is my new strange coloured pants for strange coloured days :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment