Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another day another scare.

It's only 8 plus and I'm ready to sleep, completely escape the world for a few good hours but must finish my arrays lab first.

Can't believe that I bruised my knuckles on an A4 door for about ten minutes at 9 in the morning (an unholy hour for hall residents, they'd probably headed to bed just a of couple hours before). Prolly annoyed the hell out of gingembre's neighbours, but I was more concerned about him than my pride. Whoah... a first, I left my big-ass ego behind.

Class at 10. Holbo has definitely been one of my most interesting lecturers. His science-fic tutorial was interesting. Took me awhile to see the philo link though. After the tut, finally started on my blogposts, yay! Did one on The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)... not the Keanu Reeves version and rushed for the lecture right after. Afternoon class cancelled, another first.


Went in search of a frost flower and to get ze producers something for curtain call. Ended up with two adorable, flat, stuffed animals (a magenta bear and a custard tiger). I want oneeeee!

When I got back, I happened to come through the back door. Saw that the fan and lights were still on, and the blinds were up. Panicked like hell and all its freaking fire. I really really thought that something awful had happened. So awful that I can't say what. Rushed to the magpie and probably scared her with my total breakdown, but she very level headedly got me to the office and we got in contact with mon oncle's house. He was at home, not in good shape, but at home, not as I thought... *breathes again*. At this point, nothing else matters.

1 comment:

  1. Hullo, I seem to have stumbled upon your blog :) I like reading your entries!

    ReplyDelete