Monday, March 02, 2009

Eleventh hour work.

My wise dolly told me (just on Sunday actually) that, eleventh hour workers should just do work then, at the 11th hour...and have fun during the 10 hours before.
A silly Eva decided to try anyway to do work before then. However, I procrastinated most of the day and was just thinking about how stressed I was and how I should really be doing my assignment. In the end, I whipped out my brain and a mound of readings, opened at least 8 windows and googled away for a couple of solid hours. So the presentation is done with (part of it is on my nerd blog hoho... the very 1st post... Whoah, i haven't been keeping up that one).

I should prolly get down to mugging for my mid-sem lab on Wednesday since I really really want to see off the Kimmy Pok tomorrow night. He's going to Milan. Woot! Male fashion capital + designer dude = awesome time for him. YAY!
Actually, Ben-Ben will be heading of to Dundee tomorrow too... and next sem, the Laine and her boy will be in Europe too. Waaaaaah! So many people will be there. Maybe I should plan some kind of trip around that...
Bah! Who am I kidding. With my FYP (Final Year Project) coming up, I really won't have much time to breathe even. Well, we'll see (:

I want a mint cookie. Wonder if ginger had a bad day again. Hope not. Should I save him a mint cookie? But I'm not selfless heehee.

Went to see demented bunny senior at hospital on Sunday, with the dolly. Good thing I called to check her favourite colour for flowers since she isn't allowed any fresh ones in the room. Jian saved Elaine and I mini pile of money there, we really wanted to get her a humongous, bright, bunch. So yeah, don't bring fleurs, just bring a whole lot of gossip and cheer to her bedside. That would please her more, the gossip especially heehee. I shall amass more hall stories for the next visit.

Super LUP XX and JW. They just bought me an extra half hour of sleep by lending me their printer to print my philo presentation. No need to trek to AS7 or the library early tomorrow, before the tutorial.
Okay, okay, should go and shower now. This little piggy has not bathed since dance prac (which ended about 2hours ago hoho). We tried the wreathes today and prac was fun! Yay!
Should I use the mint-tea tree or strawberry shower gel? Today feels like "Stoh-belly" (Val-speak) shower day.

No comments:

Post a Comment