Monday, March 23, 2009

Quack Bear.

Dear Diary,

I ate lunch with the Quack Bear today. I think he misses the Quiet Bear. The Quiet Bear is on the other end of the planet, well not quite, in France.
According to Shanta, the Quiet Bear has made some little friends there and has abandoned her. I sometimes wish the Quack Bear would leave me. Especially when he sits on the stairs and gibbers. Especially when I have too many things to do and can't pay any attention to him. Especially when I need him to keep quiet so I can hear my own thoughts.
The Quack Bear has been extra bad. I thought he'd calm down after DeePee. Looks like it didn't happen. If anything, he's gibbering more than ever and even the spangled candy floss wouldn't subdue him. Don't get me wrong, I love the Quack Bear... he may be naughty and loud but I'd miss him if he wasn't here, brown fur, green eyes and all. *sigh* he probably just misses the Quiet Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment